Seaplane tour to Halong Bay departing from Hanoi is one of high-end tours. Bird view over Halong Bay and overnight on Cruises are highlights of this trip. It takes only 30 minutes from Hanoi to Halong Bay by seaplane. Viewing Halong Bay from a seaplane is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical seascape, one of natural world heritage site recognized by UNESCO. With the newest seaplane model has been launched out Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-E of 12 seats, travelers can choose either buying daily ticket or charter the whole craft.
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
08h00-08h30: The shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
09h30: Welcome and assistance at the airport for check in. Enjoy one hour flight and see Halong Bay from the sky before landing (45 minutes flight + 15 minutes scenic tour).
10h00: Landing at Tuan Chau Marina, Halong Bay. Free time at Paradise Café on Tuan Chau Island.
12h00 – 12h30: Embark to Paradise Luxury Cruise.
12h30: Welcome Cocktail, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabins.
12h45: Depart to Halong Bay, cruise and program commence.
13h00 – 14h30: Fusion Asian/International Lunch Buffet is ready in dining room.
15h00: Arrive at Cua Van floating fishing Village. One of the largest floating villages in the bay – rowing around the village by local rowing boats – captures the daily life of the local fisherman.
16h00: Back to cruise ship, continue cruise through the magnificent scenery of Halong Bay.
16h30: Enjoy the cooking demonstration and discover the Vietnamese cuisine.
17h00 – 18h00: Arrive at Tung Sau (Pearl Farm) area – relax at leisure, enjoying our beauty and massage service or swimming, kayaking.
19h00 – 20h30: Enjoy the elegant five courses set menu.
21h00 – 23h00: Evening activities: relax at leisure; enjoy movie night, board games, or beauty spa services.
Overnight in Halong Bay.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on Luxury Cruise
Day 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06h30: Tai Chi session on sundeck.
06h00-07h00: You will have options of morning activities – swimming or kayaking, beauty spa services.
07h00 – 08h00: International breakfast buffet is available at the restaurant.
08h00: Visit Surprise Cave (Hang Sung Sot) – explore most famous grotto in the entire Halong bay.
09h30: Check-out and settle bills while the junk cruising back to the shore.
10h45: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina.
11h30: Board the seaplane for a 45-minute flight back to Hanoi.
12h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, take a taxi by your own back to Hanoi Center or stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination.
Free time at Paradise Café on Tuan Chau Island for your own activities.
15h30: Board the seaplane for a 45-minute flight back to Hanoi.
16h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, take a taxi by your own back to Hanoi Center or stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination.
• One way transfer by shuttle bus Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport;
• Assistance at the airport for check in;
• Seaplane ticket from Hanoi to Halong Bay on 60-minute flight with scenic tour and from Halong back to Hanoi on 45-minute flight;
• English speaking guide on board;
• 2 days /1 night Join-in Halong cruise package: Option 1 on Luxury shared cruises , Option 2 on Private cruises;
• Meals: 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast;
• Entrance fee to Halong Bay;
• Transfer from Noi Bai Airport back to Hanoi;
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
We are travel experts in tailor-made holiday. We can customise this tour according to your preferred travel period, specific touring needs and budget. You can choose any cruises with seaplane transfer for yourself
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
• Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.