The most luxury tour to Halong Bay is the combination of transfer by seaplane and 2-night tour package on Cruises. Viewing Halong Bay from a seaplane is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical landscapes, one of natural world heritage site recognized by UNESCO. With the newest seaplane model has been launched out Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-E of 12 seats, travelers can choose either buying daily ticket or charter the whole craft.
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
08h00-08h30: The shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
09h30: Welcome and assistance at the airport for check in. Enjoy one hour flight and see Halong Bay from the sky before landing (45 minutes flight + 15 minutes scenic tour).
11h00: Landing at Tuan Chau Marina, Halong Bay. Free time at Bhaya Café on Tuan Chau Island.
12h30: Embark The Au Co Cruise and start cruising leisurely towards Vung Vieng in Bai Tu Long Bay.
13h00: Introduction to the 5 elements cuisine. Lunch on board
15h30: Arrival at Vung Vieng fishing village. Visit floating village by traditional rowing boat 17.30: High tea ceremony with Vietnamese traditional tea
18h00: Happy hour 19.00 Our first 5 elements signature dinner of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water is served while the boat is anchored for the night
21h00: Enjoy a drink at Lan Ha bar or join our crew and try squid fishing at the reception
Overnight on Au Co Cruise.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on Auco Cruises
Day 2: BAI TU LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY AND CAT BA ISLAND
06h30: Earlier risers start the day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck or enjoy the breathtaking views of the bay as the boats starts cruising quietly
07h00: Breakfast on board while The Au Co cruises in Bai Tu Long Bay
09h00: Guided kayaking in Vung Ha area
12h15: The Au Co cruises towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island while lunch is served in Ha Long restaurant
14h30: Guided biking or walking excursion in the national park of Cat Ba Island and visit of The Au Co organic farm
17h30: Cooking Demonstration
18h00: Happy hour
18h45: Visit to the Bridge and Engine Room
19h15: Barbeque buffet is available at the restaurant while the boat is at anchorage
21h00: Enjoy a drink at Lan Ha bar or join our crew and try squid fishing at the reception Overnight on Au Co Cruise.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on Auco Cruises
Day 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI
06h30: Earlier risers start the day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck or enjoy the breathtaking views of the bay as the boats starts cruising quietly in Ha Long Bay
07h00: Coffee and Bakeries on board
08h30: Guided visit of Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
09h30: Farewell Brunch and check-out
10h45: Disembark in Tuan Chau Marina.
11h30: Board the seaplane for a 45-minute flight back to Hanoi.
12h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, take a taxi by your own back to Hanoi Center or stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination.
Free time at Tuan Chau Island for your own activities.
15h30: Board the seaplane for a 45-minute flight back to Hanoi.
16h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, take a taxi by your own back to Hanoi Center or stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination.
Meals: Breakfast/ Brunch
• One way transfer by shuttle bus Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport;
• Assistance at the airport for check in;
• Return seaplane ticket from Hanoi – Halong Bay (two 30-minute flights);
• English speaking guide on board;
• 3 days /2 nights Halong cruise package with 3 options for your choice: The Au Co or any cruises
• Meals: 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts;
• Entrance fee to Halong Bay;
• Transfer from Noi Bai Airport back to Hanoi;
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
• Unused services are not subject to a refund.
• Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.